So, you don't like the service at the BSG Hardee's?
![]()
Has to have the dumbest, stupidest, most ignorant, idiotic, moronic employees.
The last FOUR ****ING times I have been down there, something has been wrong.
So if your friends/family, or you work at the BSG Hardees, GROW A ****ING BRAIN
All of those moronic idiots can go **** themselves.
Ive worked fast food, its not that hard to PUT THE RIGHT **** IN THE BAG.
****ing morons, is what they are.
So, you don't like the service at the BSG Hardee's?
![]()
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Has nothing on Norton's Taco Bell. You can order 6 items and they'll forget your cinamon twists,or order 2 items and they'll forget the cinnamon twists (and they'll do it every time).
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I eat breakfast there, they always do something wrong. Gravy is spilling, coke is spilling, forget something or whatever.
Coeburns has turned ****ty. What cracks me up is when you go to the drive-through you have that retarded sounding lady that actually turns out that she is the manager (go figure). If I was someone from not around here I would eat there after hearing her cause I would be afraid that someone would drool in my food..
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
I usually have no trouble with fast food places because my orders are almost always simple. Taco bell is the only one that's been a pain to deal with. Had to drive around drive thru 3 times one night and they still got it wrong. We got fed up and just left with what we had. Of all the others the only problem I have is at McDonald's. It don't matter what day or what time, if I order a large sweet tea with lemon...there'll be no lemon in it. It shows up on the drive thru screen and on the receipt but I get no lemon. Oh well. It's just a minor issue and I live it.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
I never go to bsg booger king. They don't wash their hands after smoking. And they threatened to spit in my food once. It is nasty.
Bookmarks